Assessment of Student Academic Performance (ASAP)
- Collect academic assessment data in order to establish a baseline as a reference point for curriculum implementation and measuring future academic growth.
- Assess the current curricula to better understand the learning needs of our students, instruction, and organization for appropriate revisions of academic resources.
- Develop a pathway for all students to meet specified academic standards and Youth-Leaders to improve instructional methods.
The content for the assessments will be on the following 6 categories specific to each division and level. For a comprehensive list and outline of content, please refer to the Curriculum Minimum Standards 2016 for AN-NS and VEYM Minimum Standard for Hiệp Sĩ.
- Weekly Gospel (Phúc Âm Mỗi Tuần) January – March 2019
- Eucharist (Thánh Thể)
- VEYM (Phong Trào)
- Specialty (Chuyên Môn)
- Formation Skills (Nghiêm Tập)
- Songs (Ca Hát)